Release Notes for 01/05/2015
Table of Contents
- Navigator: Phone 1 Field Optional
- Navigator: Session Screen Enhancements
- Navigator: Windows Login Credentials
- Navigator: Chat Window for Windows and Macintosh Users
- Navigator: Path Action Details for Android® and iOS
- Analytics: New Users Report
- Analytics: Path Resolved Rate Metric Added
Navigator: Phone 1 Field Optional
When creating a new customer, the Phone 1 field is no longer required; it is now an optional field.
back to top
Navigator: Session Screen Enhancements
The Session screen has the following enhancements:
- The buttons in the Remote View and Path View menu bars have a new look; the functionality has not been changed.
- The appearance of the Step List within the Path View has been updated; the functionality has not been changed.
Navigator: Windows Login Credentials
When an agent begins the process of rebooting a customer's Windows machine, they will have the option of asking the consumer to input their login credentials. This will allow the machine to login automatically when it has completed rebooting. Customer credentials are encrypted to ensure security.
Navigator: Chat Window for Windows and Macintosh Users
When an agent is connected to a Windows or Macintosh machine, sending chat messages will automatically open the Chat window on the customer's machine; the customer no longer needs to open this window manually.
Navigator: Path Action Details for Android and iOS
When an agent is connected to an Android or iOS device, the Activity tab of the Control Panel will capture details about the actions being taken by the agent. The following parameters are being captured:
- Configuring, modifying, or deleting a WiFi network
- List of apps that have been uninstalled and rejected
- List of apps that have been force-stopped
- URLs pushed from the Remote View toolbar as part of a workflow
Analytics: New Users Report
Selecting Analytics>Management>Nexus Users opens the new Users report.
This report presents the following information:
- Total users today: Number of Agent and Administrator users who have accessed Support.com Cloud on the current date, as well as the total number of users who have accessed Support.com Cloud.
- Concurrent Users Table: Table listing the maximum and peak number of concurrent Support.com Cloud users by date.
- Concurrent Users Chart: Chart visually depicting the maximum and peak number of concurrent Support.com Cloud users by date.
Analytics: Resolved Rate Metric Added
The new Resolved Rate metric captures the total number of times the listed Step was marked as Resolved compared to the number of times an Agent started working on that step, and displays the result as a percentage. This provides an indication of how often each Step was the one that the agent used to resolve the Path.
The Resolved Rate metric appears in the following reports:
- Path Dashboard
- Path Optimization
- Path Timeline
This data is based on the new Path Resolved functionality introduced in the 12/16/14 release.