Select Admin in the Navigation bar and then Settings>Configurations to open the Manage Configurations screen. This screen has the following sections:
- Content Languages
- Session Transfer
- Session Management
- Session Categorization
The General section of the Manage Configurations screen allows you set the time zone for Support.com® Cloud analytics reporting and enable/disable surveys, Remote Control, SeeSupport, note taking, simplified step list, and auto-generation of new use passwords.
To change the time zone used by Support.com Cloud for analytics reporting, choose the time zone you want to use from the Analytics Timezone pull-down menu and click Update.
To manage how Support.com Cloud handles surveys:
- Toggle the Survey switch On to enable Survey capability for the tenant.
- Configure a custom Survey URL (instead of the standard URL provided). Agents can then push this custom URL to the consumer using the normal Push Survey button.
Toggle the Remote Control switch On to give Agents the ability to remotely connect to consumer (Windows, Mac, Android & iOS) devices. This includes the ability for agents to utilize SeeSupport.
Toggle the SeeSupport Only switch On to restrict agents to viewing the consumer's camera stream. Agents will not be able to remotely control the consumer's device while this toggle is On.
Toggle the Note Taking switch to give Agents the ability to enter ANY free-form text as a note. This includes note-taking and providing content feedback during a session.
Simplified Step List
Toggle the Simplified Step List switch On to show Agents only one branch of a decision tree at a time.
Auto Generate User Password
Toggle the Auto Generate User Password switch On to tell the system to generate a password for newly created users. Users will have 24 hours to set their own personal password by following a link in the new user email.
The Content Languages section of the screen is where you indicate which languages your Guided Paths and Support articles can use, and choose the default language.
In this section you see these fields:
- Default Language: Choose the default language that your agents and consumers will see for your Guided Paths and Support Articles from the list.
- Supported Languages: Click the field to display a list of available languages. You can scroll the list or begin typing to find the language you want. Include every language that you plan to use for Guided Paths or Support Articles.
The Session Transfer section of the Manage Configurations screen allows you to enable/disable and manage session transfers. Transferring a session assigns that session to another Agent either directly (Agent-to-Agent) or indirectly (Agent-to-Skill).
To use this feature:
- Toggle the Allow Session Transfer switch On to enable session transfer capability.
- Select the Enable Agent-to-Skill transfer checkbox to allow sessions to be transferred to any Agent with the selected Skill. For example, transferring a session to the Windows® Skill will assign that session to the first available Agent who has the Windows skill. To be eligible to receive a Skill-based transfer, an Agent must meet all of the following conditions:
- They must be logged in to Support.com Cloud.
- They must have the selected Skill assigned to them. See Users and Skills.
- They must have have their status set to Available.
- They must respond to the session transfer within the specified timeout period (see below).
- Select the Enable Agent-to-Agent transfer checkbox to allow sessions to be transferred to a specific Agent. The session will be transferred to the specified Agent regardless of login status, Skill, or availability and will appear in the Navigator section of that Agent's screen.
Note: You may enable or disable either or both transfer method(s).
- By default, an Agent can accept any number of sessions; however, you may want to limit this in order to avoid overloading your Agents and negatively impacting your consumer service. The Maximum concurrent Sessions per Agent pull-down menu allows you to set a limit of 1-10 sessions per Agent or remove limits altogether.
- Specify the timeout period for an Agent to accept a Skill-based transfer using the Reassign Session if not accepted after pull-down menu. If the Agent does not accept the session within the specified time period, then their availability will be set to Busy and the session will either be assigned to the next Agent with the specified Skill (if one is available) or placed into the queue (if one is not available).
- The Session Transfer report (see Session Transfer Report; opens a new article) can help you track how well your organization is adhering to any applicable Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Use the pull-down menu to select your desired service level(s).
- Click the green Update button.
The Session Management section is where you choose who can re-open closed sessions.
Checking the Allow non-Admin users to re-open sessions checkbox allows Agent users (See Roles; opens a new article) to reopen closed sessions. Clearing this checkbox restricts this privilege to Admin users only.