Release Notes for 02/16/2015
Table of Contents
- Navigator: My Sessions Shortcut
- Navigator: Camera Streaming
- Navigator: Samsung KNOX (Remote Control)
- Navigator: New Memory Optimizer Step for Android®
- Admin: Configure Surveys
Navigator: My Sessions Shortcut
This shortcut on the Existing Sessions page will allow an agent to quickly access their open and assigned sessions.
Navigator: Camera Streaming
Agents will be able to view live streaming video from customer Android® devices, such as for viewing cable connections. Note: This functionality is currently being developed for iOS.
- To enable camera streaming, click the green Enable Camera Streaming icon. A confirmation dialogue appears on the customer's device. Once the customer approves, the agent will be able to see live video streaming from the customer's device.
- To disable camera streaming, click the red Disable Camera Streaming icon.
Navigator: Samsung KNOX (Remote Control)
Remote control will be enabled for Samsung Android® tablets.
Navigator: New Memory Optimizer Step for Android®
This new Guided Paths® Step gives Agents better information and more control over memory usage and running applications on Android® devices.
Admin: Configure Surveys
Administrator users will be able to configure Surveys as follows:
- Enable/disable Survey capability for their Nexus tenant by clicking the switch next to the Survey field to toggle surveys On or Off.
- Configure a custom Survey URL (instead of the standard URL provided). Agents can then push this custom URL to customer using the normal Push Survey button.