Please follow these steps and and check your current Support.com Cloud version.
- Right click on "Copyright 2017" at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select "Inspect (Element)"
- You will see the following "<span style="display: none;" class="ng-binding">59.0.294</span>"
If you do not see '59.0.294', please follow these instructions:
- Note down all the open session numbers you may have in view.
- Close your browser and clear your cookies and cache
- Launch your browser to your Support.com Cloud login page
- Force refresh the browser (In Chrome, hit Shift + F5, and in Mozilla, hit Ctrl + F5)
- Login, and you should be prompted for a Support.com Cloud upgrade. Click Upgrade.
- Search and open noted sessions.