The deployment of Support.com Cloud's SeeSupport live video stream feature is super easy and requires minimal resources required of the support teams and the customer.
- Quick assessment of wiring, error codes,setup
- Assist customer install of wireless routers, security cameras, motion sensors, cable boxes – as effectively as if you were there in person
- Check the connections between Internet of Things (IoT) devices in the ecosystem
- Inspect incorrectly attached wiring on entertainment systems, gaming consoles, laptops
SEESUPPORT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Requirements for device owners
- Device OS: Android 4.4 and above or iOS 8 and above.
- Internet Connection: 4G/LTE or WiFi
Minimum Bandwidth: 600 kbps
Requirements for support teams
- Browser: latest release version of Google Chrome (v45 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (v40 and above), IE 11 with ActiveX Plugin.
- OS: Windows 8.1 and above
- Minimum Bandwidth: 600 kbps per media stream
- Minimum Requirement: TCP port 443 must be open, and allow for non-TLS, non-web traffic to pass (some firewall/proxy rules only allow for SSL traffic over port 443)
- Better Experience: Open UDP port 3478
- Best Experience: Open UDP ports 1025 - 65535