An Administrator can now determine what an Agent sees when starting a session or adding an activity in Support.com Cloud.An Administrator has the ability to show "Recently Used," "All Content," and to set which one the Agent will see upon starting a session or adding an activity.To configure this please follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin > Content > Configuration in Support.com Cloud.
- Now you can see Show Recently Used Category,Show All Content Category, and Default to All Content under Default Content Categories.
- If this box is checked, agents will see the "Recently Used" category at the top of the category list when starting a new session.
- If this box is checked, agents will see the "All Content" category towards the top of the category list when starting a new session.
- When Default to All Content checked, agents will see the All Content category first when searching for content.
Note: If Recently Used Category and Show All Content Category both are turned on then Default to All Content will be displayed.
This allows you to decide what is most relevant category to be displayed.