Support.com internationalization allows you to maintain a single Guided Path translated into more than one language.
Follow these steps to create a version of a Guided Path in another language:
- Log in to your Support.com.
- Select Designer >Content.
The Manage Content screen appears with a list of all the Guided Paths in your account. From this screen, you can see what language versions of the Guided Path are already available in the Language column.
- Open the Guided Path you want to work on by clicking on the icon highlighted.The Designer appears.
- The list of supported languages appears in the drop-down in the toolbar at the top of the Designer. Click the drop-down and select the checkbox of the language that you want to add.The system makes a copy of the default language Guided Path as a starting point for you.
- Edit each step in the Guided Path and type or paste in the translated text for that step.
- Click Save.