When you create a Category, you only specify the name and location in the hierarchy. You can then edit the Category (see procedure below) to do things like add an icon, add a description, or limit access to the Category to only certain teams.
To add a new Category:
- Click the green Add New button (+) at the top of the Manage Categories page.
The New Category popup appears.
- Enter a name for the new Category in the Name field.
- Select whether the new Category should appear Before the selected Category, After the selected Category, or as a child (Sub-category) of the selected Category by checking the appropriate radio button.
- Click Save.
Support.com Cloud will:
- Create the new Category or Sub-category using your selected name and placement.
- Close the New Category popup.
- Return you to the Manage Categories screen.