Support.com Cloud allows Designers to configure both service report options for Steps and dispositions for a Guided Path. Agents who use the Guided Path can provide feedback by selecting the most appropriate disposition using a pull-down menu. You can add multiple dispositions for the entire Path. Note: This option is not available for Support Articles.
Service Report Popup
Click the Service Report tab in the Guided Path Details popup to open the Service Report information.
To edit an option, click the Edit link (pencil) for that option and then enter your desired text. Click the Close icon (X) at the top right of the popup to close it when you have finished entering/editing text.
Configure Guided Path Dispositions Popup
Click Dispositions in the Guided Path Details section to open the Configure Path Dispositions popup, which allows you to configure a disposition prompt and answers for the Guided Path. Note: This option is not available for Support Articles.
This popup contains the following items:
Click Save when finished to save your selections.
- Disposition Prompt: Text that will appear when the Agent adds a disposition to this path at the end of a session.
- Drop-down options: Enter text for each option in the appropriate field. You may:
- Click the Add icon (plus sign) to add another option.
- Click the Remove option (minus sign) to remove the current option.
- Click and drag an option to reorder it.
Service Report and Dispositions
Modified on: Mon, 2 Oct, 2017 at 8:45 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?