To create a new Step:Click the Create New button at the top left of the Visual Designer Content screen in the Step Library.
The Create Step popup appears for the new Step.
Enter a name for the Step in the Name field. This field is required. Note: Support.com Cloud allows duplicate Step names.
- Select the type of content to add to this Step using the Type pull-down menu. Available options are:
- External Content: You will be able to link directly to external content.
- Windows® Actions (tools and shortcuts): For Windows computers only, you will be able to add a Windows tool or shortcut.
- Enter a description in the Step Description field (optional).
- Enter one or more keyword tag(s) separated by commas in the Tags field (optional).
- Click the green OK button when finished.
The Visual Content Designer screen displays the newly created Step. From here, edit the Step and add any needed Decision Points.