To connect to an Android device:
- Direct the consumer to download and install the Support.com Connect app on their device. They may browse for this app in the Google Play Store, or you may either email them the link by clicking the Email button (envelope) or SMS them the link by clicking the SMS button. If needed, you may edit the email address in the field before clicking the Email button and/or edit the phone number before clicking the SMS button.
- The consumer installs and launches the Support.com Connect app.
- The consumer accepts the Support.com End User License Agreement (EULA).
- The consumer:
- Enters the Connection Code supplied by the Agent.
- Checks the Authorization checkbox.
- Clicks the Connect button.
- Connects to the Android device.
- Begins the session.
- Automatically begins screen sharing and remote control.
Please see Remote View for more information about remote connections to iOS devices.