The Session Info section appears at the top of the Session screen.
From left to right, this section contains the following information and functions:
- Session ID: Unique identifier of the current session (not shown above).
- External Session ID: Unique identifier of the ticket or case in your third-party CRM application. If this custom field is enabled as described in Enabling/Disabling a Custom Field, you may use this as one of the search term(s) to help you find the session. This field may have a different name and/or accepted data format, depending on the unique settings for your company. Please contact your Support.com Cloud Administrator for assistance, if needed. Clicking the Edit icon (pencil) next to this number opens the Edit Session window, which allows you to update the External Session ID (not shown above).
- Session Timer (1): How long the session has been open.
- Agent (2): Email address of the Agent to whom this session is assigned.
- Consumer (3): Name of the consumer. Clicking the word Consumer (green text) to the left of the consumer’s name opens the Edit Consumer popup. See Edit Consumer.
- Status (4): Whether the session is active (Open) or closed/inactive (Resolved or Unresolved). If the session is open, then you can click the Close button and then select either Resolved or Unresolved, as appropriate. If the session is closed, you can reopen the session by clicking the Reopen button.
- Notes (5): Clicking this button opens the Notes popup. See Notes.
- Activity (6): Clicking this button opens the Session Activity popup. See Session Activity.
- Add Paths/Articles (7): If the session you are viewing already has at least one Path or Article added to it, then clicking the Add Path/Article button opens the New Activity popup, which allows you to add another Path/Article to the session. See Adding a Path or Article. This button does not appear for sessions where the Agent has not finished adding a Path/Article.
- Switch Path/Article (8): If the session you are viewing already has two or more Paths/Articles assigned to it, then clicking the Switch Path/Article button opens the Switch Activity popup, which allows you to select the Path or Article to work with. See Switching Path/Articles.
- Assign to Me (9): Clicking the Assign to Me icon (person with a plus sign) assigns the current session to you (not shown above). This button only appears when the session being viewed is not assigned to the user who is viewing that session.
- Transfer (10): Clicking the Transfer icon (dual arrows) allows you to transfer the current session to another Agent and/or Skill, if this option has been enabled as described in Configuring Session Transfer Options. See Transferring a Session.
For each Path/Article that the Agent initiates, the screen will have the following sections:
- Path View: This view contains the Guided Path and Path Summary. See Path View.
- Remote View: This view always appears, and either contains a view of the consumer’s device or instructions to connect. See Remote View.