To edit an existing consumer:
- Click Consumer in the Session screen (see Session Info).
The Edit Consumer popup appears.
- Edit some or all of the following, as appropriate:
- Email: Email address of the consumer (required)
- External Consumer ID: Consumer-specific ID that will be entered in your CRM application. If this custom field is enabled as described in Enabling/Disabling a Custom Field (opens a new article), enter the appropriate information in this field, being sure to use the proper format. This field may have a different name and/or accepted data format, and may also be required, depending on the unique settings for your company. Please contact your Support.com Cloud Administrator for assistance, if needed.
- First Name: First name of the consumer (required).
- Last Name: Last name of the consumer (required).
- Phone 1: Primary phone number of the consumer (required).
- Phone 2: Secondary phone number of the consumer.
- Custom fields may also appear if enabled by an Administrator.
- Click Save.
Support.com Cloud will:
- Update consumer information.
- Close the popup.
- Return you to Session screen.