The Manage Steps screen contains a table that displays the following information and functions for each Step:
- View: Clicking the View icon (eye) for a Step opens the Step screen, which provides a read-only view of the selected Step.
- Quick Edit: Clicking the Quick Edit icon (lightning bolt) for a Step opens the Step screen for that Step (see Quick-Editing a Step).
Note: Unlike Guided Paths/Support Articles, Support.com Cloud does not maintain a version history for Steps. Editing a Step directly changes that Step for all Guided Paths/Support Articles that currently use that Step or that will use that Step in the future.
- Delete: Clicking the Delete icon (trash can) for a Step deletes that Step from Support.com Cloud (see Deleting a Step).
- Name: Name of the Step.
- Description: Brief description of the Step.
- Endpoint: Type of device(s) to which the Step applies (e.g., Windows, Macintosh, Android, or iOS). See Endpoints (opens a new article).
- Tags: Any keyword tag(s) assigned to the Step.
- Last Modified: Date, time, and Designer who last modified the Step.
- Paths that use this Step: Name(s) of the Guided Path(s) and/or Support Article(s) that use this Step, if any.