Clicking the Find/Replace button in the WYSIWYG Toolbar opens the Find and replace popup, which allows you to search for and replace text.
To use this popup:
- Enter the text you want to find in the Find box. By default, this will search for full and partial words regardless of case. To modify this:
- Check the Match case checkbox to make the search case sensitive.
- Check the Whole words checkbox to ignore partial words with matching text.
- Enter the text you want to insert in place of the old text in the Replace with field.
- Find and/or replace the text as follows:
- Find: Finds the next instance of the text.
- Replace: Replaces the currently selected instance of the text.
- Replace All: Replaces all instances of the text on the page with the desired replacement text.
- Prev: Returns to the previous search match without replacing text.
- Next: Proceeds to the next search match without replacing text.