To add a new Skill to Support.com Cloud:
- In the Skills screen, click the green Add New button at the top right of the table.
The Skill Details screen appears for the new Skill.
- Enter the following information in the appropriate fields:
- Name: Enter a name for the Skill (required)
- Description: Enter a description for the Skill in this field (optional).
- If desired, select one or more user(s) in the Available Users table and then click the Add to Assigned Users button to add the new Skill to the selected users. Agent users who have this Skill will be able to receive Skills-based session transfers to this Skill if Agent-to-Skill transfers are enabled as described in Configuring Session Transfer Options (opens a new article). If you add one or more user(s) by mistake, then select the affected user(s) in the Assigned Users table and then click the Remove from Assigned Users button.
- Click Save.
Support.com Cloud will do the following:
- Add the new Skill.
- Add the new Skill to any selected user(s).
- Close the Skill Details screen and return you to the Skills screen.