The Connect Pages section of the screen contains a table that displays the following information and functions for each Connect page:
- Checkbox: You may select one or more Connect Page(s) by checking the checkbox(es) next to the Connect page(s) you want to select.
- Quick Edit: Clicking the Quick Edit icon (lightning bolt) for a Connect page opens the Quick Edit pane for that Connect page (see Editing a Connect Page).
- Delete: Clicking the Delete icon (trash can) for a Connect page deletes that Connect page from Support.com Cloud (see Deleting a Connect Page).
- Name: Name of the Connect page.
- URL: URL of the Connect page. Consumers will navigate to this URL to establish a remote control conneciton when directed by an Agent. Your company must own the domain and implement the appropriate redirect to Support.com Cloud from that domain.