Some filters allow you to select more than one item within that filter. For example, you may select multiple teams to view data that pertains to those teams. Multiple selection works as follows:
- A selected item appears green, and a deselected item appears blank.
- Clicking a single unselected item selects that item and deselects any previously selected item(s).
- You may select multiple items by pressing and holding [CTRL] while clicking.
- Clicking a selected item either:
- Deselects that item (if only one item is selected when you click).
- Selects that item and deselects all other items (if more than one item is selected when you click).