To view a complete note:
- Open the Notes window as described in Viewing Notes.
- Select the note to view on by either using the Notes pull-down menu or clicking the note in the list.
The selected note appears.
The detailed note view contains the following information:
- Note ID: Detailed information about when the note was created and the chart/table view that you used when creating the note.
- Edit Note: Clicking the Edit Note icon (pencil) allows you to edit the note (see Editing a Note).
- Snapshot: If the note includes a snapshot (screenshot), then clicking the Snapshot icon (camera) expands the captured image for viewing.
- First: Clicking this link takes you to the first (oldest) comment added for this note, if this note has received comments.
- Most recent: Clicking this link takes you to the most recent (newest) comment added for this note, if this note has received comments.
- Comment menu: Clicking the Menu icon (down arrow) to the right of each comment opens a pull-down menu with the following options:
- Edit: Opens the current comment for editing (see Comments).
- Delete: Deletes the current comment.
- Add Comment: Clicking the Add Comment button allows you to add a new comment to this note (see Comments).