To add a note:
- In the chart or table for which you want to add a new note, open the pull-down menu (see Chart Menu - opens a new article) and then select Add a New Note.
The Notes window appears.
- If you want to include a screenshot of your current view, click the Add Snapshot button. You can remove this snapshot by clicking the Remove icon (X).
- Add a title for your note in the Add title here field.
- Add your note in the Add text here field.
- Click the Save button so save your note.
The note will be visible to all users with Analytics privileges (see Roles - opens a new article) who access that chart or table.