You may add or edit comments for a saved note. To do this:
- Open the Notes window (see Viewing Notes) and then select the note you want to edit.
The Notes window displays the note and any comment(s) attached to that note.
- Select whether you want to add a new comment or edit an existing comment.
- To add a new comment, click the Add Comment button at the bottom of the Notes window.
- To edit an existing comment, select Edit in the Comment pull-down menu (see Viewing Notes).
- The Add/Edit Comment dialog appears at the bottom of the Notes window. If you are editing an existing comment, then the current information in that comment will appear here.
- Add or edit information as appropriate. You may:
- Add a snapshot or remove an existing snapshot.
- Add or edit comment text.
- Click Done when you have finished adding or editing your comment to save your changes and return to the detailed note view.