There are two basic kinds of issues... small functional issues and "the system is down." Often, a "system is down" is localized to a common event, such as an overall server issue or internet connectivity. In this case, your issue could be addressed with a visit to the Support.com Status Page for real-time insight into the status of Support.com. You can also run a System Test to gain some insight into the cause of your concern.
If you still need help, or you are having a feature issue, you can reach the Support.com team via the following methods:
- Call us at 1-650-257-8858 (US 6am-5pm PT)
- Chat with us at https://help.support.com (US 6am-5pm PT)
- Check out our training videos and best practices articles at https://help.support.com
- Emergency Line: 1-844-462-9332 (After Hours)
Emergency line is only available for issues that affect uptime.
Here is a quick guide on how to use the Support site:
- Go to help.support.com
- Login as a customer (Click the "Sign up" button to register if you have not done so!)
- Use the search box to find Documents that address your concern.
- If you can't find your answer in the documents, you can create a support ticket with the “New Ticket” button on the bottom right of the screen.
- You’ll reach a page where you can detail your concern and submit it to our Support team.
- Once the ticket is created, you can log in to check the current status of your ticket.