You can use this Python script to assemble all your Paths and Steps for easy auditing. You can sort and filter Paths by category, and Steps appear in order.
1. Download the appropriate .py and place it in an empty folder.
- English Content: ExportToExcelPathsAndSteps.py
- Multilingual Content: ExportToExcelPathsAndStepsMultilingual.py
2. Move the .zip file containing all the JSON Paths and place it in the folder.
Learn about Exporting Paths here.
3. Run ExportToExcelPathsAndSteps.py or ExportToPathsAndStepsMultilingual.py by entering one of the following into a terminal window:
- Python ExportToExcelPathsAndSteps.py inputfile.zip desiredoutputfilename.csv
- Python ExportToExcelPathsAndStepsMultilingual.py inputfile.zip desiredoutputfilename.csv
Replace inputfile.zip with the name of the .zip file from step 2. Replace desiredoutputfilename.csv with the file name you want to give the csv.